With the weather getting cooler and drier, keeping our skin hydrated is even more important. Here are 6 ways to hydrate your skin inside and out.
1. Drink more water: You’ve probably already heard this time and time again, but it’s really important! We recommend adding in fruit and herbs to give the water some flavor and additional health benefits! Some of our favorite things to infuse water with are lemon and ginger for an antioxidant boost or cucumber and mint to make the water extra cooling and refreshing!
2. Snack on some hydrating foods: If you have trouble remembering to drink water during the day, try to get more hydration through the foods you eat. Some water-rich foods that are super hydrating include cucumber, celery, watermelon, strawberries, cantaloupe, oranges, and apples.
3. Switch up your moisturizer: With changes in weather, your skin’s needs can change. For the colder months, try using a heavier moisturizer than you usually do to ensure that your skin gets all the moisture it needs! Try our Advanced Cell Renewal Moisturizer for intensive moisturization.
4. Try a humidifier: Dry air can really wreak havoc on your skin-- try using a humidifier so the air around you is less dry. The extra moisture in the air that a humidifier provides can really help keep your skin hydrated.
5. Go to bed earlier: When we’re asleep, our skin focuses on repairing itself from the wear and tear our skin experiences throughout the day. Our skin is working hard to produce more collagen and repair damaged cells while you sleep. By getting more sleep, your skin gets more time for collagen production, which helps hold in moisture and will give you plumper, better looking skin!
6. Sun protection: It may be less sunny out, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t need to protect your skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays. Even on overcast days the sun still does damage on your skin, negatively affecting your skin’s ability to hold in moisture. Our Ultimate Face Shieldcontains sodium hyaluronate, vitamins C and E and botanical extracts which provide essential hydration and antioxidant protection.
To add super hydration to your skincare routine try our Hydration Set and save 25% with this bundle!
For questions or inquiries on orders, please fill out and submit the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.