Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/spurit_po2_theme_snippet.liquid
Proper Cleansing & Products To Minimize The Look of Pores
We want to talk pores with you. Those things that just seem to be getting bigger and more noticeable with age. It’s about time we got real about it and discussed the myriad of ways to minimize the look of these unavoidable thorns in our side. Keyword here is ‘myriad’ because yes, there are many things you can do! It’s just a matter of knowing what and how, and then implementing it into your daily life as much as possible.
1. Properly Cleanse - Make sure you are using the right cleanser for your skin to effectively remove impurities. If your face isn’t properly cleaned, then every product you use after won’t be able to do its job. (choose from one of our 3 Face Shampoos)
2. Vitamin C - Increases Collagen and elastin production which prevents pores from expanding. (Vitamin C Serum)
3. Toners - Removes any remaining dirt, debris and excess oils from your skin, keeping impurities from clogging your pores. (Toners)
4. Environmental Stressors - Our Ultimate Face Shield protects your face against damaging UV rays.
5. Peels - Resurface by removing dead skin and improve texture for an overall evening of your skin’s appearance (Our Vitamin C Peel combines #’s 2 and 5 on this list, win win!)
6. Exfoliation - Keep pores clean of impurities giving a more even complexion and a fresh, healthy glow. (Face Refinisher or Honey Almond Scrub)
For questions or inquiries on orders, please fill out and submit the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.