1. SUNSCREEN - Always wear a sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 30. The sun's rays are the number one contributor to fine lines, wrinkles and age spots!
2. MOISTURIZE - As we age, our skin typically becomes drier which creates greater visible emphasis on fine lines and pores. A good moisturizer will lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and relieve the tight feeling that accompanies dry skin.
3. LAYER - Layering is also very important to fight dry skin. Use a serum with super hydrating qualities that contains hyaluronic acid and antioxidants, and then layer your moisturizer over top.
4. VITAMIN C - Use a Vitamin C Serum! As we age, our skin loses elasticity. Collagen provides the support that gives the skin elasticity, and as you get older, this support weakens. Vitamin C supports collagen production and will make the skin look more youthful.
5. SERUMS - Use serums containing breakthrough plant stem cell technology. Why? Combining plant stem cells with other anti-aging ingredients have resulted in skin care products that actually slow and even reverse the aging process! (Try our Hydrating Serum or Vitamin C Serum)