There's nothing better than looking in the mirror after waking up and seeing glowy, lit-from-within skin in your reflection, but sometimes that beautiful glow can feel impossible to achieve. Luckily, with a little bit of work, you can get the glow too-- keep reading for our tips on achieving naturally radiant skin:
1. Hydration is key! Be sure to drink enough water every day, which will help your overall health and improve skin. As the weather gets warmer, it's easier to become dehydrated, so try carrying a water bottle around with you to remind you to drink more water!
2. Get to know your skin type. Do you have to reapply powder or blot your skin a lot throughout the day? You'll need a product that will help to control oil (try our Oil Control Cleanser) and minimize the appearance of larger pores. On the other hand, if you have dry skin, you'll need thicker moisturizer (try our Advanced Cell Renewal Moisturizer) to keep your skin hydrated all day. Choose products for your skin care routine that are specifically designed for your skin type - whether it's oily, dry, sensitive or combination skin. (Shop by concern)
3. Cleanse skin daily, and exfoliate regularly. Pollutants in the environment, excess oil and dirt all contribute to dullness, so be sure to cleanse day and night. Two times a week use an exfoliator to remove dull, dead skin cells.
4. Moisturize! After cleansing, be sure to moisturize-- even if you have oily skin! Lots of environmental factors can damage the skin's natural moisture barrier, contributing to dullness, and moisturizer can help repair the damage.
5. Protect yourself from UV damage. Summer is almost here, meaning more time spent outdoors. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen and grab a hat to shield skin from unevenness and fine lines caused by UV rays!
6. Take care of your eye area. The skin around your eyes is thinner, making the area more prone to fine lines and discoloration. Combat this by using an eye treatment that gets rid of puffiness, fine lines and dark circles (try our Ultimate Eye Gel). Be sure to wear polarized sunglasses that protect the area around your eyes from UV damage too!
For questions or inquiries on orders, please fill out and submit the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.