As we are licensed by the California Board of Barbering & Cosmetology, we have always had in place extensive safety, sanitation and disinfection measures as part of our practice. Due to COVID-19, we will be taking extra steps to ensure everyone's safety and well-being. We will be working with limited capacity in order to adhere to distancing protocols, along with new sanitizer stations and the use of additional personal protective equipment (PPE). All other CDC guidelines and protocols will be strictly enforced.
Before your appointment, please check out the important information below which is designed to keep clients and staff safe:
NEW PROTOCOL FOR CLIENTS
• Masks and cloth face coverings are required at all times except for clients during their facial service.
• Temperature checks will be performed on clients and staff entering the Face Place with the use of a digital, contact-free thermometer. Temperatures must be below 100.4 degrees.
• If you are sick and/or have a cough, fever or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you please stay home.
• Please do not bring guests, children or pets to your appointment.
• Please wait outside the Face Place until you are texted or called for your appointment. There is no waiting inside.
• Clients must wash hands or sanitize upon entry.
NEW SERVICE PROTOCOL
• We have allotted 15 minutes cleaning time in between clients to ensure exemplary sanitation and disinfection.
• We require a credit card prior to your appointment to facilitate a contactless payment process.
• "No shows" will be charged for the appointment (price of the treatment) with their card on file.